Table of Contents
Disable Call Recording Announcement in Google Dialer on Android: Google has recently banned third party call recording apps. After the new policy of Google, you will not be able to record calls through any third party. However, there are still many ways with the help of which you will be able to record calls easily. Today we are going to tell you about some such methods, using which you can easily do call recording.
Oppo, Vivo and Xiaomi phones have the option of internal call recording. But you have to turn on these call recording yourself. Unlike third party apps, these auto calls are not recorded. After calling in Xiaomi’s phone, you will see the option of Record at the bottom. After enabling this option, any call can be recorded. Whereas this does not happen with Oppo.
After calling in Oppo, the option of record comes on the second page. While the option of record is already visible on Xiaomi’s page. Like Oppo, the record option on Vivo also comes on the second page. In such a situation, if you have this phone then you can easily record it.
How To Turn Off Google Dialer Call Recording Announcement
- Open Google Dialer App and Head to Setting.
- Next choose uninstall updates.
- Download TTSlexx App from Play Store from the link below.
- Open phone setting, search for text to speech option.
- Tap on preferred engine.
- Choose TTSlexx, it’ll show a caution warning , just let it be.
- Restart your phone.
- You have successfully completed all the required steps.
- Now call someone and try recording calls, it will not do any announcement like before.
Use Call Recording & Uninstall TTSLexx App
- After doing the all changes, Go to Settings & Search “Text to Speech”.
- Tap on Preferred engine and change Speech Service by TTSLexx to Google.
- Now go to Play Store & uninstall the app.
- Uninstall TTSLexx
- Still you can record call without announcement.
- *Don’t clear phone dialer data.
Turn Off google call recording announcement No Root Any Android (Oneplus, Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo,Vivo)
Truecaller, one of the most popular dialer apps in India, is also used by many users to record voice calls. Call recording is one of the most popular features of Truecaller app in India. Truecaller has also confirmed that from May 11, it will not provide the opportunity to record phone calls worldwide.