Student Grading System in PHP with Source Code Article has many meanings. We are going to know this topic clearly through this article. We hope you like this article.
The Student Grading System is a PHP / MySQL program that allows a particular middle school to manage their students’ achievement record. This system stores grades for a subject and each student’s grade scale on a regular basis.
Student Grading System in PHP with Source Code
|Project Name:||Student Grading System|
|PHP version (Recommended):||5.6 or Newer|
- Admin login.
- Patient login.
- Doctor login.
- Staff login.
- Manage patient’s record.
- Filter patient’s record.
- Account settings.
- Patient management system.
- Doctor management system.
- Staff management system.
- Hospital management system.
- Consultation records.
- Surgery records.
- Diagnosis records.
Patient Record Management System Project in PHP MySQL with Source Code
How to Run the Project?
- Download the zip file.
- Download and install XAMPP
- Run the XAMPP control panel and start MySQL and Apache
- Move the project folder to the “htdocs” folder (not the separated .zip file)
- Open “http: // localhost / phpmyadmin” and create the database given in the “Login Details & Project Info” file.
- Click New to create a database.
- Name the database sourcecodester_leavedb.
- Click Import to import the sql file.
- Click Select File and select the file in the leave folder
Read Also: Ecommerce Site in PHP with Source Code
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the Student Grading System in PHP be used for online classes?
Yes, the system can be used for online classes as long as the user has a web server with PHP and MySQL installed.
Can the system calculate grades for multiple students at once?
Yes, the system can calculate grades for multiple students at once.
Can the system be customized to meet the specific needs of the user?
Yes, the system can be customized by modifying the source code.
Is the source code of the system available?
Yes, the source code is available for anyone to use or modify
Student Grading System in PHP with Source Code We got to know our topic very clearly. And if you have any doubts about this article you can let us know your doubts via comment.