Hello friend you may have many doubts about Global Korea Scholarship GKS 2023 | Fully Funded We hope this article fills in all the doubts in the article. Let’s get back to the article. Applications are now being accepted for associate’s and bachelor’s degree programmes through the Global Korea Scholarship. All nationalities of international students are welcome to apply for this fully funded scholarship programme.
One of the most comprehensive and competitive scholarship programmes in the world is the 2023 Global Korea Scholarship for undergraduate study. The full tuition fees, a free round-trip ticket, relocation and monthly allowances, and other benefits are all covered by this Korean scholarship for international students.
Additionally, by attending the best universities in the world, students will get exposure to other countries. The GKS 2023 undergraduate scholarship is a fantastic chance for foreign students to study for free in South Korea.
Required Documents for GKS Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
- GKS-U Applicant Form
- Personal Statement (Learn how to write a Personal Statement)
- Study Plan
- TWO letters of Recommendation
- GKS Applicant Agreement
- Personal Medical Assessment
- Proof of Citizenship
- Certificate of Graduation
- High school Grade Transcripts
- Proof of Age
- Proof of Overseas Korean
- Proof of Korean Citizenship Renunciation Document
- Awards and other certificates (Optional)
- Certificate of valid TOPIK score (Optional)
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test (Optional)
- Applicant’s Passport Copy (Optional)
- Proof of Korean War Veterans‟s Descendants
GKS Undergraduate Scholarship Coverage
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance
- Living Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Language Courses
- Full Tuition Fees
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Research Support
- Printing Costs
- Completion Grant
Global Korea Scholarship Eligibility
- Application for a Korean Scholarship is open to applicants and their parents of any nationality other than Korean.
Citizens of Korea and individuals with dual citizenship (those who hold both Korean and foreign citizenship) are ineligible to apply.
must be younger than 25 years old (born after September 1, 1998)
- The applicant must either already possess a high school diploma or be on track to graduate before August 31, 2023.
- All applicants must be in good physical and mental health in order to enrol in full-time degree or research programmes in Korea.
Global Korea Scholarship Benefits
- This programme pays all tuition costs in full.
- giving away a free round-trip airline ticket.
- a payment of 900,000 KRW per month.
- additionally, a settlement payment of 200,000 KRW.
- The cost of one year of Korean language training will be covered by this programme.
- offering a waiver for university admissions costs.
- Additionally, Korean Proficiency Grants provide about 100,000 KRW per month.
- Only one 100,000 KRW Degree Completion Grant will be given to international students.
The Application Procedure for KGSP(Global Korea Scholarship) 2023
- The students can submit an application through their college or the local Korean embassy.
- The Korean embassy in the applicant’s country or the university directly must receive the applicant’s application materials.
- You must submit your application form in accordance with the instructions provided by the university of your choice on their website if you plan to apply through that institution.
- Only those students who may be chosen will have those documents sent to the NIIED by the Korean Embassy or a Korean university.
- The Korean university or the Korean Embassy will be notified by NIIED about the potential selection candidates after all the documents have been evaluated.
- You will be notified via the university portal or the Korean embassy if you have been chosen for the scholarship.
- You are not notified by the KGSP scholarship committee if you are accepted or not.
- You can directly contact the Korean university or the Korean embassy if you have any questions about the selection.