Table of Contents
Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tier List 28th September 2023: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is a popular fighting game that was released in 2007 for PlayStation 2 and Wii. It is the third installment in the Budokai Tenkaichi series and features a roster of over 160 playable characters from the Dragon Ball franchise. One of the most important aspects of the game is character balance, which is why players often refer to a Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tier List. In this article, we will explore what a tier list is, how it works, and what factors determine a character’s ranking.
What is a Tier List?
A tier list is a ranking system used in competitive games to rank the characters based on their strength and viability in the game. It is used by players to determine which characters are the strongest and which ones are the weakest. Tier lists are subjective and are often influenced by the opinions of top players or community consensus. The goal of a tier list is to provide players with a general idea of a character’s potential and how they can perform in different situations.
Understanding Tier List Rankings
Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tier List is divided into several tiers, with the top tier being the strongest and the lowest tier being the weakest. The tiers are usually labeled with letters, with S tier being the highest, followed by A, B, C, D, and F. Characters that are not included in any tier are considered unranked.
The rankings in a tier list are not absolute and can change over time as players discover new strategies or techniques. However, certain characters tend to remain in the same tier due to their inherent strengths and weaknesses.
Factors that Determine a Character’s Ranking
Several factors determine a character’s ranking in a tier list. These include:
- Damage output – A character’s damage output is one of the most important factors that determine their ranking. Characters that can deal a lot of damage quickly are often ranked higher than characters that are slower or deal less damage.
- Mobility – A character’s mobility refers to how easily they can move around the stage. Characters that can move quickly or have a lot of mobility options are often ranked higher than characters that are slower or have limited mobility.
- Defense – A character’s defense refers to how well they can withstand attacks. Characters that have high defense or can avoid attacks easily are often ranked higher than characters that have weak defense.
- Versatility – A character’s versatility refers to how well they can adapt to different situations. Characters that have a variety of moves and can perform well in different situations are often ranked higher than characters that are limited in their options.
- Meta relevance – A character’s meta relevance refers to how well they perform in the current meta. Characters that are strong in the current meta are often ranked higher than characters that are weak or have fallen out of favor.
Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tier List Rankings
Now that we have a better understanding of what a tier list is and what factors determine a character’s ranking, let’s take a look at the Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tier List rankings:
S-Tier: Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta, Omega Shenron, Super Saiyan 4 Goku, Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta, Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, Super Buu, Hirudegarn
A-Tier: Super Saiyan Vegetto, Kid Buu, Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Teen), Janemba, Baby Vegeta, Super Saiyan 2 Goku, Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta, Cooler, Bardock, Majin Vegeta
Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tier List 28th September 2023
SSJ4 GT Goku
Final Form Frieza
SSJ3 End Goku
3rd Form Frieza
GA Baby Vegeta
Super Perfect Cell
Super2 Baby Vegeta
Super1 Baby Vegeta
Final Form Cooler
SSJ Future Gohan
SSJ2 Teen Gohan
SSJ3 GT Goku
SSJ2 End Goku
SSJ Fighting Trunks
SSJ Mid Goku
2nd Form Frieza
1st Form Frieza
SSJ End Goku
Super Garlick Jr.
SSJ Teen Gohan
SSJ Sword Trunks
SSJ GT Goku
SSJ Kid Trunks
MP Master Roshi
GA King Vegeta
Fusion Pilaf Machine
GA Kid Goku