Table of Contents
Booth Game Codes 8th December 2023: Booth games have been a popular attraction in arcades and amusement parks for decades. From classic games like Whack-a-Mole to modern games like Dance Dance Revolution, booth games are a great way to spend some time with friends and family. But did you know that many booth games have hidden features that can only be accessed through secret codes? In this article, we’ll explore the world of booth game codes and show you how to unlock these hidden features.
What are Booth Game Codes?
Booth game codes are special codes that can be entered into a booth game to unlock hidden features. These codes are usually entered using the game’s control panel or through a special keypad located on the game cabinet. Booth game codes can unlock all sorts of hidden features, from new levels to bonus characters to secret game modes. Some booth game codes are well-known and have been passed down from generation to generation, while others are more obscure and require some detective work to uncover.
- BugFixes0223 – Redeem this code to get a free boost
- FrameRevamp – Redeem this code to get a free boost
- BistroFeature – Redeem this code to get a free boost
- New10KLikes – Redeem this code to get a free boost
How to Find Booth Game Codes
There are a few ways to find booth game codes. The first is to simply search online for codes for a particular game. There are many websites and forums dedicated to booth games and their codes, and you’re likely to find a wealth of information with a quick search. Another way to find codes is to observe other players playing the game. Many players will enter codes without realizing that they’re doing so, and you may be able to pick up on these codes by watching others play.
Finally, if all else fails, you can always try to figure out the codes yourself. Booth game codes are often based on patterns or sequences, so if you’re good at spotting patterns, you may be able to figure out the code on your own.
Popular Booth Game Codes
Here are a few popular booth game codes that you can try out the next time you’re playing a booth game:
- Konami Code: This is perhaps the most famous booth game code of all time. The Konami Code was first used in the 1986 game Gradius, but it has since been used in many other games, including Contra, Castlevania, and Dance Dance Revolution. To use the Konami Code, simply enter Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A at the game’s title screen or pause menu.
- Mortal Kombat Blood Code: In the original Mortal Kombat game, blood was turned off by default due to concerns about violence in video games. However, players discovered a code that would enable blood in the game. To activate the blood code, enter A, B, A, C, A, B, B at the game’s title screen.
- Street Fighter II Color Change: In the arcade version of Street Fighter II, players can change the color of their character’s outfit by holding certain buttons during character selection. To change Ryu’s outfit to red, hold LP, MK, HP, and start. To change Ken’s outfit to red, hold MP, MK, HP, and start.
Are booth game codes legal?
Yes, booth game codes are completely legal. They are not hacks or cheats, but rather Easter eggs that are intentionally included by game developers.
Can booth game codes damage the game?
No, booth game codes cannot damage the game. They are simply a way to unlock hidden features that are already built into the game.
Do booth game codes work on all versions of a game?
Not necessarily. Booth game codes may work on some versions of a game but not on others, depending on the hardware and software used in the game.