Table of Contents
Airtel number check: This data on the most proficient method to check Airtel Balance is valuable for all Airtel SIM card clients. We have given here all the USSD code numbers by which you will actually want to really take a look at changed kinds of equilibrium.
You ought to save these airtel balance check ussd codes in versatile and keep us, with the goal that you can utilize it when you want it. Like I have 3G information pack for one month. How might you check the amount MB is left subsequent to involving it for a couple of days? For this, you ought to know the number ie ussd code to check airtel net pack.
Here they are giving information about all USSD code numbers, by dialing which you will be able to check your balance. Like- Main Balance, SMS Balance Checking Number, Airtel Data Checking Number.
Along with this, all other useful codes will also be given in this post which can be useful for all Airtel users. So let’s know about some such important ussd codes. Friends, information about how to check airtel balance is always going to be useful for you. If you want, you can also bookmark this post in your browser.
Airtel number check: How to check Airtel mobile number using USSD code, app, and more
In the era of 2G and 3G, only the facility of USSD code number was available to check balance. But now in the 4G era, the official app of Airtel has also become available. Now we can also manage our account through this app. Now there are two ways to check airtel balance-
- USSD Code No.
- Through airtel thanks app.
Let us give information about checking balance in both these ways.
Useful Universal USSD Codes
- IMEI Number of Android => *#06#
- GPS System Test => *#*#1472365#*#*
- Service For Google Talk => *#*#1472365#*#*
- Reset Factory Date => *#*#8255#*#*
- Current Firmware of SmartPhone => *#*#7780#*#*
- Main Service Menu => *#*#197328640#*#*
- General Information And Battery Info => *#*#4636#*#*
- Power Button Change => *#*#7594#*#*
- Testing Mode => *#0*#
- Singal Status Service Mode => *#0011#
HOW TO CHECK AIRTEL NUMBER BY USSD CODE
- Open your Phone app on your mobile phone and go to Dialler.
- Dial *282#.
- You will receive a pop-up message on your phone’s screen showing your Airtel mobile number.
- You can also send *121*9# to search for your Airtel mobile number.
- Once you send the USSD code, you will receive a message which says “Hi, Your Mobile no. is: xxxxxxxxxx” .
HOW TO CHECK YOUR MOBILE NUMBER IN APPLE IPHONE
- Go to the Apple App Drawer on your phone and open “Settings “
- In the Setting, your will be able to see General, About, and open “Phone “options.
- In the Phone section, you can see “My Number” with your Cell phone no
Check your airtel mobile number by App
Download MyAirtel App from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myairtelapp&hl=en_IN
Go to the home page of the MyAirtel App
How to Check Airtel Number Balance?
You can dial *123#, *282# to get your airtel number balance details or you can also use 1212# USSD code to know current airtel pack details. In a few seconds a message will appear on your phone screen.